Not from the finance background? Studying after a long time? Don’t remember concepts from college? Worry not! Level ZeroTM is the perfect way to get you started!
I strongly recommend you go through Level Zero before starting your main course.
This course will teach you / help you revise all the basics in finance that you need to know before starting any Finance Certification- right from how to use the financial calculator to equity & derivatives concepts!
Level ZeroTM is like running a 100 meter race before you run the actual marathon!
Your key takeaways from this course are -
- Basics of accounting to get you started
- Introduction to key financial statements
- Understanding ratios to analyze financial statements
- Learning in brief about equity markets and the major terms used in this domain
- Understanding the components of derivative markets such as forwards, futures, options and swaps
- Learning to use your financial Calculator
- Knowing the most important fundamental in finance – Time Value of Money
- Understanding the basics of bond valuation
- Revising basics of statistics
Don’t worry even if you don’t know many things right now, I am sure this course will build a strong platform for you to begin your actual preparation!
I hope you are excited to begin this course! Isn’t it?
Happy Learning! :)
- Utkarsh Jain, CFA
Total No. of Hrs: 25hrs